Conveniently located in the Richmond Icon development on Swan Street in Richmond, this car park offers you convenience and peace of mind. Directly under Coles Supermarket and just a short walk to the MCG, AAMI Park and Melbourne Park, Ace is the perfect spot for all event parking.
To access the car park, turn on to Green Street from Swan Street.
Parking at Richmond Icon is safe, the rates are affordable and the parking services from Ace Parking are flexible.
Coles Richmond Icon, 140-160 Swan St, Cremorne Victoria 3121 (Cnr Green Street and Swan Street), enter off Green Street.
Max Vehicle Height
- Coles Supermarket Parking
- Richmond Icon Parking
- Casual Parking
- Mobility Parking
- Elderly Parking
- Parent Parking
- Night Parking
- Weekend Parking
- Pre-Paid Voucher
- Shopping Discount Parking Voucher
Hours of Operation
6:00am – 11:45pm, 7 days
(Coles Store Trading 6:00am – Midnight, 7 days)
0.0-1.0 Hour $5.00
1.0-2.0 Hours $11.00
2.0-3.0 Hours $18.00
3.0-4.0 Hours $26.00
Daily Max $35.00
Lost Ticket Fee $35
Spend $30 or more and receive 90 minutes FREE parking, simply:
1. Scan “Parking Ticket” barcode
2. Scan “Parking Voucher” barcode
3. Insert payment if required
- Richmond Icon
- Coles Supermarket, Richmond Icon
- Dimmey’s Clock Tower
- Swan Street
- MCG Parking for football, cricket and concerts
- AAMI Park Parking for soccer, rugby and concerts
- Melbourne Park Parking for tennis and concerts
Breathing new life into a Richmond Icon, Coles Richmond opened on the 18th February 2015. Formally the historic Dimmey’s building, Richmond Icon consists of a mix of one and two bedroom apartments with private winter gardens, including beautifully crafted New York style lofts, all of which will sit atop of a brand new Coles supermarket.
- 106 apartments
- Podium + 10 storey tower
- Ground floor Coles supermarket
- 2 levels of basement car parking separated for both public parking and residential parking through seperate entrances
- Heritage façade and iconic “Dimmey’s” clock tower restoration
Dimmeys in Richmond reopens as state-of-the-art Coles supermarket, Herald Sun, 17th February 2015
The redevelopment of Richmond’s iconic Dimmeys store into apartments was awarded National Builders Design Award – 2015 Best Special Project Design.